Updates

This semester I'm teaching two regular EN12 classes (meaning EN12 for freshmen - not the usual sophomore EN12 classes I get) and one Lit13 class (I'm going to assign The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!). My schedule is MWF 9:30-10:30, 1:30-2:30, and 2:30-3:30. I'm teaching reading and writing for group 2 in module C of the Intensive English Language Program of the Ateneo Language Learning Center. (I have two students from Bangladesh, four students from Korea, two from Japan, two from Vietnam, and one from Hong Kong.) That's every TTH 1:00-3:30. Every TH 5:00-8:00 I have an MA class in UP: New English Literatures with Prof. Naida Rivera. CY is my classmate. We will be studying the literature of former British and American colonies.

I've been checking out a lot of academic blogs lately and I've noticed that all the other academic bloggers keep their names, universities/colleges, colleagues, students, and details about them anonymous. I don't! Oops. All of a sudden I feel naked! Oh well, that's just who I am, right? Keeping everything out in the open fits my personality. Hehehe.

Comments

Tin (ni Johann) said…
i'm glad you're back to mwf -- i missed your company too much last sem ^^