NAR-NI-A! NAR-NI-A!

I have watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe five times now. And I want to watch it AGAIN. I still want to watch Lucy discover Narnia. The look on her face when she discovers Narnia is PRICELESS. I still want to watch Edmund's transformation from sour and sulky to happy and smiling. I'm HAPPY every time I watch the Narnia movie. :)

Just a few of the delightful things about the Narnia movie:

1. Lucy Pevensie/Georgie Henley as Lucy Pevensie - I love Lucy!

2. Tilda Swinton as the White Witch is awesome.

3. Seeing Pauline Baynes illustrations come to life

4. The awesome battle scenes

5. The beautiful music

6. The humor in the movie

7. The awesome characterization of the Pevensie children

I'm now going to a/n talk/event in Crossroad77 about the Narnia movie. :) So I'll probably have more to write about soon. In my next entry I also want to blog about how The Chronicles of Narnia is NOT allegory.

Comments