Student evaluations can be really confusing. What did you like the most about the teacher? The teacher was kind. What did you like the least about the teacher? The teacher was too nice. Huh? These came from the exact same class (but different students of course). What did you like the most about the course? The debate activity. What did you like the least about the course? The debate activity. Again, these are students' responses from the same class. I can go on and on and on with the examples. What half the class loved, the other half hated. So what am I supposed to do? I know I can't please everyone, but geez, this can be really frustrating

Comments

Tin (ni Johann) said…
I think that's part of the fun -- deciphering contradictory statements made by the students ^^

How are you?
Tarie Sabido said…
Fun?!?! I really don't think so... To be honest, I'm kinda bored with my life, but I'm okay. How are YOU? I know you are very, very happy. =)